Each year, existing families who have children attending Plano School District will need to log into their PowerSchool Parent Portal and select "Forms" from the left navigation and update their information.
Online registration is now open for the 2020-21 school year. Please complete registration as soon as possible to ensure appropriate placement of your student in a classroom and to ensure transportation will be available on the first day of school if your student plans on riding the bus.
If you have forgotten your PowerSchool username or password, click the 'Having trouble signing in?' link that appears on the login page and answer the questions presented. An email will be sent to the email address you set up in PowerSchool so you may reset your username and/or password. DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER AS YOUR WEB BROWSER! Please use Chrome or Firefox.
Check out our other pages on the District website - Forms and Information for Parents and Health Services Forms for important information, and forms you may require.
If you need online registration assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope you are having a great summer.
On behalf of the Board of Education, the administration, faculty, and staff of Plano CUSD 88, we would like to welcome your family to the District. We have a proud tradition of preparing students for successful lives by inspiring and expecting excellence in every student, every day, and we are happy to have you and your student become a part of our schools.
New student registration is now open. Please click here to start the new student registration process.
Please have the following items ready to upload in the online registration system:
Proof of Identity of Parent/Guardian
Please upload a copy of one of the following:
- Current Driver's License
- Current State ID
- Other current photo identification identifying the first and last name of parent/guardian registering student (i.e. passport, etc.)
Proof of Residency
Please upload a copy of one of the following:
- Homeowner title or deed
- Current mortgage statement
- Most recent property tax bill
- House or apartment lease (signed and dated with the lessee of the unit listed). Your landlord's name and phone number must be listed.
Living With District Resident
- Residency Affidavit (request can downloaded in the pre-registration forms. The parent and the District Resident will need to make an appointment with the Registrar to verify residency).
Please upload a copy of a certified birth certificate:
- Plano CUSD #88 requires proof of identification of a student at the time of registration. If a birth certificate is unavailable, then other proof of the child's identity and age is required. School districts in Illinois are required to ask for a certified copy of a birth certificate within 30 days of enrolling your child. When registering a student prior to the start of the school year, a birth certificate is required at the time of enrollment.
- If proof of age and identity is not provided within the 30-day required timeline, the local authorities will be notified.
- Other appropriate forms of identification include a passport, visa or other governmental documentation of the child’s identity and age along with a notarized/sworn statement indicating why the birth certificate can’t be provided.
Guardianship Documents (if applicable)
Please upload a copy of any court orders pertaining to the student:
- Court Ordered Guardianship Documents
- Court Ordered Custody Documents
- Court Ordered Restraint Documents
- In Illinois, courts distinguish between legal and physical custody. Legal custody gives a parent the right to make important decisions about raising the child, such as where the child will go to school. Physical custody refers to where the child actually lives. When custody matters impose restrictions on parents/guardians, it is required that the legal custodial parent/guardian provide the District Registrar with a copy of the court order, agreement, judgment, or decree that awards or gives custody of the student to any person (including divorce decrees awarding custody to one or both parents. A registering parent/guardian must provide proof of residency in the boundaries of Plano CUSD 88 and have proof of legal custody of the student(s).
Users can attach documents up to 5MB each. File formats accepted are: .PDF, .RTF, .DOC, .DOCX, .PNG, .JPG, and .JPEG. All other file types are disallowed by the upload service.
If you have questions, please contact Denise Secor, Registrar, at email@example.com.
Thank you, and welcome to Plano School District.
Below are the names, addresses, and phone numbers of our schools:
P.H. Miller School
904 N Lew Street
Grades PreK, Kindergarten, and 1st
800 S West Street
Grades 2nd and 3rd
Emily G. Johns School
430 S. Mitchell Drive
Grades 4th, 5th and 6th
Plano Middle School
804 S Hale Street
Grades 7th and 8th
Plano High School
704 W Abe Street
Grades 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th