The Plano School District understands that sending a Chromebook home may present additional technical challenges for students and parents. The technology department will provide limited remote support using a help desk hotline phone number (630) 552-3178 x7557 and email support email@example.com. The Plano School District strives best effort support.
Our ability to support technology at home may vary depending on many factors such as:
- The number of people waiting for assistance from Technology Desktop Support Staff
- Knowledge of the caller and their understanding of district Technology resources
- Caller’s technology knowledge and experience, including their understanding and access to their home network
District Technology staff will provide remote assistance and support. Our tech support team are not available to go offsite to address technology issues. The District will not take responsibility for the correct operation, maintenance or support of personal networks and personal devices.
Questions concerning the use of applications and resources assigned by teachers should be directed back to the teacher or staff member who assigned the work.
Please refer to the following links to help guide as we continue our 1:1 Learning Program!
- How to Sign up for a Parent Account in Schoology
- Parent Login
- How to add Children to your Parent Account
- A Parent's Guide to Schoology
- Parent Account vs. Student Account View
- Using the Schoology iOS App as a Parent
- Parent Account Notification Settings
- Parent Account Settings
- Parent/Student Overdue Notifications