P.H. Miller Students recently celebrated the 100th day of school by making crowns, bringing collections of 100 items or just having fun playing musical chairs!
You recently received information about an online survey for parents to complete from the state of Illinois, called the 5Essentials. If you are unable to complete it from home our computer lab will be open in conjunction with the following family events. Please stop by and complete it then. We value your input in our mission “To help every student reach their highest potential”.
Thursday, March 7 - Art Show and Ice Cream Social 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Thursday, April 4, 2013 - Kindergarten Registration
9:00-1:00 & 3:00-7:00 PM in the P.H. Miller Cafeteria
- Birth certificate
- Most recent shot and physical records
- Proof of residency
- New Kindergarten student
P.H. Miller School parents are encouraged to take the Illinois 5Essentials Survey. It will be conducted February 1 through March 31, 2013. This survey takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. If you do not have access to the Internet, please visit the Plano Public Library.
Your identity and survey response will be kept completely confidential and will not be connected to you or your child. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your building principal.
To access this survey, please:
1. Click on the “Take Survey Now” button above or visit https://illinois.5-essentials.org and click the link on the website.
2. Select the appropriate survey (Teacher, Student, Parents/Families) and click on the corresponding link.
3. You will be prompted to enter minimal demographic information (i.e., county, school)
4. You will be entered into the survey.
Thank you for your participation.
- Posted on 3/5/13
- Plano Schools Closed Tuesday, March 5
- Musical Chairs
- Mark Your Calendars!
- Happy Holidays From P.H. MIller
- Happy Veteran's Day!
Preparing students for successful lives by inspiring and expecting excellence in every student, every day!
Download the Plano Community Unit School District No. 88 Strategic Plan.