Bus Service is available to students that live at least 1-1/2 miles from their school. Eligible bus students will be picked up and dropped off at designated bus stops. Requests for pick-up or drop-off at a different location must be made through the building principal. Students in grade K-8 who live within 1-1/2 miles from their school, but who must walk across Route 34 to get to their school, qualify for bus service. Questions, call the Transportation Office at 630-552-8980.
Special Pick-up and Drop-Off Forms
One time special pick-up and drop-off requests for students must by made in writing and sent to the principal. The principal will review the request and issue a bus pass if approved. Transportation does not need to be notified if the student is given a pass to present the driver.
Permanent changes, such as accommodating a babysitter, must be made by completing the form below and turning it in to the building principal. Requests will be considered on an individual basis using the following criteria:
- The student requesting special consideration must be an eligible bus student (based on home address).
- The student must ride the same bus route in the morning and afternoon.
- The requested pick-up or drop-off location must be on an existing route.
- If the request involves a change in bus assignment, it must be for the entire year and must be the same for every day of the week.
- Request will be granted as space on the bus allows.
Pre-Kindergarten and Early Childhood students may request a different location for their pick-up and drop-off. In order to grant a request, it may be necessary to change the session (morning or afternoon) a child attends.
Please allow 48 hours for processing permanent route changes.
Special Pick-up and Drop-Off - English
Special Pick-up and Drop-Off - Spanish